Friday, November 04, 2005

HELLO FELLOW FRENCH FRIES! IM BACK!

hello fellow french fries! im back in human civilisation! okay heres my recount of camp:

Camp. Okay. It sucked but heres my diary I kept. I kept it in point form because I didn’t have enough time to do it in paragraphs. Oh well.

BUXTON CAMP
Day 1

  • On the bus. Y did I bring my hat???? :S
  • We’re late
  • I don’t want to go!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!! Save me from the time of trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is so boring.
  • Watching a movie called ‘story of us’
  • Okay ditched tat movie because it was too gross. Watching ‘forrest glump’ now.
    5min toilet break at healsville.
  • Ohh!!!!! God!!!!! We got there and started our time of torture!
  • I nearly fainted when we were goin uphill with 10kg on my back.
    Im drenched in my own sweat!
  • Finally! Finally! Finally! We finally got to the campsite!
    Dinner and pitching tents was fun.
  • Dark clouds are closing in. I hope it doesn’t rain.

    Day 2

  • Crap! We woke up at 4:30am because of a stupid weather warning.
    We were droven back to the buxton campbase.
  • TAT WAS TE COOLEST CAR RIDE EVER!!!!!!! THE ROAD WAS SOOOOO BUMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Had a good sleep indoors with mats.
  • Went back to the campsite in the morning and packed.
  • Then we walked, walked, walked, walked, walked, walked, walked, walked, walked aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand WALKED!
  • Finally got back to buxton camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Had lunch in this big sheddy thingy place.
    Pigged out in our tent and had lots of junkfood.
    Cooked dinner.
  • WE SAW JESS, STEPH, KRISTY AND LINDA!!!!!!!!!!
    Scrubbed our trangias
  • Scrubbed our trangias
  • Scrubbed our trangias
  • SCRUBBED OUR TRANGIAS!
  • Finally! When our group leader was happy with them, we went and had a trivia night.
    I bought sunflower seeds and Lauren bought chocolate.
  • Bedtime. We had some lamingtons in our tent.

    Day 3

  • Took us such a long time to get up.
  • Had breakfast.
  • We went canoeing. IT WAS SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn’t really get wet though but Lauren and anna fell into the lake! Ahahahaha!
  • Got back and relaxed in our tents.
    Packed and did a big cleanup.
  • I sat next to jess on the way home.
  • WE’RE GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yeah, tats it.

    Another thing is tat I GOT 98 ON MY GRADE 5 THEORY EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Okay I gtg fellow French fries. Hope u had some entertainment reading this! ^^

7 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeebus.. i got started on my post abt camp earlier than u did.. and yet im not done =p im such a lazy bum.. then again i was multitasking XD

u had a good bumpy ride while we had good camp leaders.. with FONDUE!! =p yum.

kk back to mi post cyz

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger MacDonalds said...

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she brought a pic of ...

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger MacDonalds said...

????? jess??? he knows already! y make such a big deal out of it? XD XD XD

and um...love is not the sacrifice of one's pride thankyou very much! (not directed to jess)

 
At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so everyone knows alice?
that u brought a picture of.. MICHAEL ZHOU TO CAMP?

 
At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

=p

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger MacDonalds said...

lol jess very funny. *rolls eyes*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home