Sunday, December 04, 2005

HARRY POTTER ROCKS! lol so does cedric jess :P

I SAW IT! I SAW IT! I SAW IT! I SAW IT! I SAW IT! I SAW THE NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

*dances around like a freak*

i recommend all who hasnet seen harry potter and the goblet of fire to go and see it. ITS AWESUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, hi! :D

love from,
alice (your fellow french fry on a high! :D)

4 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger _sum_guy_ said...

good movie, but still Harry Potter...

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*drool* cedric...

*laughs at david and jason*

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger _sum_guy_ said...

dont talk about that round guys, it's really gross telling us how hot sum guy is...

but not as gross as David... eww

 
At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

i do know it's gross to say that in front of guys. it's the reaction that entertains me =]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home