Story 3 :)
hello fellow french fries! ^^ im really gettin into these stories arent i? :) well heres a short but realli sweet one:
Symbol letters
Nowadays, people don’t often write letters to each other because of the development of technology.
But there are always exceptions. I knew a friend who was separated from his girlfriend for seven years. When they finally got married, they had seven suitcases full of love letters. Yes, some people are indeed lucky. Maybe I should start writing letters……
One day when I was working, I suddenly missed him so much. So, I wrote him an email using symbols. It looked like this:
*&((((((~~~#####XYZ!
Two minutes later, I can’t believe he replied! His reply looked like this:
$^%#&*(……?
Happiness and joy suddenly whelmed into my heart. Only he knows what I said and only I know what he said back. Sometimes, love does not need fancy, beautiful words and grammatically correct sentences. For so many years, that was the most touching love letter I had ever received……
^^ ^^ lol fellow french fries ^^ in my situation, i tried to do that and i got kinda the same reply as what tat girl got. ^^ note to girls: u peeps should try tat sometime. see wat reply u get ^^ :P
enjoy fellow french fries! ^^
luv, kittykat ^^ ^^ ^^

4 Comments:
cute :)
er...yeah....=.='
:p u should try n do tat to lauren one day :P XD
to alan: *&%&^$&$&&^$%$@%!!!!! O^^O :P
I'm confused...but since evry1 is doin it:
@#$%^&**&^%!!!
XD jason, ull get it one day when u have a gf XD
Post a Comment
<< Home